Why choose us?
Oasis of tranquility best starting point for excursions and skiing
– central but quiet
– 5 minutes by walk from the Col Rodella cablecar
– 2 minutes walk from the village center
– restaurants and bars close by
– bus and skibus stops at 50 meters
– excursions like Val Duron and Antermoia Lake can be started directly form the bed and breakfast
– the famous cycling route Fassa and Fiemme is very close
Varied and for all tastes
– renovated room
– garden view
– real coffee and cappuccino
– choice of sweet and savoury
– home made cakes
#3 LOCAL MANAGEMENT
Direct contact with local people
– welcomed by the owners
– excellent knowledge of the territory
– advice and help to plan your activities for the best experience possible
#4 DISCOVER A GASTRONIMIC VALLEY
Every day many possibilities
Campitello di Fassa
Campitello di Fassa (1450 m. e 750 inhabitants)
Campitello is one of the prettiest villages in the Fassa Valley in Trentino Alto Adige. The river Duron crosses the village center. The amazing Sassolungo mountain dominates the landscape, meanwhile looking North you can see the fantastic Pordoi mountain.
With a fast cablecar you can easily reach Col Rodella ( at 2484 m.) which is a starting point for the fomous Sellaronda, in winter with skis and mountain bike in summer. From the Col Rodella ski area you can reach the Belvedere ski area above Canazei. Canazei is a famous location just 1.5 km away from Campitello. From Col Rodella many hiking routes start, for example the beautiful walks under or around the Sassolungo, Sassopiatto and Sella.
In autumn the sky fills with colourful paragliders that each year choose this destination for its perfect flying conditions!
In the village there are also many sport facilities: climbing wall, skating, horse riding, tennis courts, golf, football fields, minigolf and an adventure park.